Sika®Drain-850 Geo is a high density polyethylene (HDPE), heavy duty drainage and protection sheet with 10 mm high dimples on the bottom layer and a bonded geotextile (PP) filtration layer on the top layer.
- High drainage capacity
- High mechanical/impact resistance
- Integral filtration layer
- Resistant to natural aggressive substances in ground water and soil
- Suitable for contact with soft water (aggressive to concrete)
- Can be installed on damp and wet substrates
- Forms a drainage channel in the space between the structural elements and the backfilling/soil/substrate to allow water to be drained away