SikaTack® Panel-50 is a non-sag, 1-component silicone of paste-like consistency for structural joints in ventilated facades and interior wall cladding between the vertically installed substructure and the panel that will be subjected to dynamic and static stresses and elevated facade temperatures. It cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a durable elastomer. SikaTack® Panel-50 is part of the SikaTack® Panel system for the economic, concealed fixing of ventilated facades.
- Elastic fixing system, vibration and movement absorbing
- Provides creative opportunities for facade design
- Withstands high dynamic and static stresses and elevated facade temperatures
- Uniform tension over the whole facade panel (no stress points)
- 1-component product, ready to use
- Outstanding UV and weathering resistance
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates