EVERBUILD® Fire Mate®
An intumescent acrylic sealant that swells when exposed to temperatures in excess of 125°c to prevent the passage of fire and smoke
- When exposed to heat, it swells greater than 150% of its original size, creating a char that will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours.
- No priming required for most construction substrates.
- Permanently flexible with more than 100% elongation to ISO8339.
- For use in joints up to 50mm wide.
- Excellent acoustic properties for sound deadening - Average noise reduction of 24db (100-3150Hz).
- Non slump - easy to apply and tool off.
- Fast cure - tack free in 15 minutes.
Nil in joints up to 50mm and 0mm to ISO7390 Max Joint Width
50mm Skin over time
10 minutes Tack free time
15 minutesFull Cure
3 to 5 days, dependent on thickness, ambient temperature and humidityFire test temp