EVERBUILD® EVERFLEX® 565 Clean Room Silicone
A neutral curing hygienic sealant with Mould Shield antibacterial protection
EVERBUILD® EVERFLEX® 565 Clean Room Silicone is a low modulus, neutral cure, odourless silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Mould Resistant for up to 10 years (simulated age testing for internal use) AATCC 30 part 3 with Mould Shield.
- Bacterial resistance for up to 10 years (simulated age testing for internal use) ISO22196.
- Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties for industrial/large scale applications.
- Excellent adhesion properties to most surfaces including glass, metal, plastics, wood (painted/unpainted) uPVC and Polycarbonate.
- High viscosity non-slump formula.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
- Resistant to fumed hydrogen peroxide and formaldehyde.
- Shrinkage to ISO 10563: <5%