EVERBUILD® B2 Gun Grade Fire Foam
EVERBUILD® B2 Gun Grade Fire Foam is a quick-setting one-part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties. The foam expands on application 1.5 - 2 times its original volume. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5°C to +25°C, ideally 20°C.
- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original can volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.