EVERBUILD® B1 Gun Grade Fire Foam
EVERBUILD® B1 Gun Grade Fire Foam is a quick-setting, fire-rated, one-part polyurethane foam. It expands on application to yield up to 50 times the can contents and meets the extremely stringent requirements of the test criteria DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials; Class B1 and BS 476 Part 20. Fire rated up to 4 hours in certain joint configurations. For use with an Everbuild® Professional Foam Gun; once cured the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour.
- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original can volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.