Selecting Flat Roof Systems To Meet Modern Demands
Design of flat roofs – cold, warm, protected, green, solar and blue roofs
Design considerations - achieving falls, drainage and ponding, wind uplift, BRE accredited details, CDM, Sustainability and BIM
Installation, training and quality assurance
Effective Design of Single Ply Roof Systems
This CPD presentation aims to assist specifiers when designing and selecting single ply roofing solutions and covers the following topics:
Design Considerations - Choosing a single ply system and designing to best practice.
Quality Suppliers - Support and services from single ply manufacturers.
Guarantees - Flexibility and options.
Industry and Legislation - Meeting standards.
Sectors and Build Types - Considerations and methods.
History and Group Information - On both Sika-Trocal and the Sika Group.
Full list of Sika CPD Presentations
- Concrete Repair - A Specifier’s Introduction to Concrete Repair (BS EN 1504)
- Car Park Structural Waterproofing & Protective Deck Treatments
- Flooring by Design CPD
- Sika Liquid Plastics - Managing Risk
- Sika Pro-Tecta Profiled Metal Roof Solutions WEBINAR
- Basement Waterproofing Technologies and Solutions
- A Specifiers Guide to Joint Sealants - Essential for a Long-Lasting and Watertight Building