Permanent clear anti-graffiti and anti-fly poster coating
Sikagard®-850 Clear is a 1-part ready to use, polyorganosiloxane based, permanent anti-graffiti and anti-fly poster clear gloss coating. This product is part of the Sikagard Anti-graffiti system.
- Ready to use - no dilution with solvent at job site
- Permanent – graffiti can be removed typically up to more than 10 times without damaging the protection or requiring a refresher coat when using non-aggressive cleaning techniques.
- Poster prevention – fly poster does not bond onto protected substrate or can be easily removed, even after many cleaning cycles
- Semi-matt / clear finish
- No chemical agents required for cleaning
- Cleaning requires only cold-water pressure (80 to 100 bar) or cold-water low pressure washing and rubbing down with a clean cloth or scrubbing brush
- Water vapour permeable
- Complies with the requirements of EN 1504-2 as protective coating
- Low water absorption
- Very good resistance against weathering and ageing
- Good resistance to UV exposure
- Retains gloss finish
- Applied by brush, roller or airless spray
- Very low dirt pick-up