Sika® Concrete Crack Fix
Mix in the tube adhesive for high strength repairs to concrete
Thermal expansion coefficient , EN1770
- Applied using a standard sealant gun
- Can be used on damp concrete
- Excellent adhesion
- Non-sagging, can be used for overhead applications
- High load capacity
- Does not shrink on hardening
- Styrene free
- Two-part mix in the tube adhesive
- Economic - use only as much as required.
- Can be applied in vertical and overhead situations.
- Resistant to water, chemicals and solvents.
9.3 x 10-5
per °C (temp range 23°C – 60°C) Thermal stability, EN12614
Heat deflection temp. 49°C
Time Substrate Bond Strength
After 3 days Dry concrete >5 N/mm2
* After 3 days Damp concrete >5 N/mm2
* After 3 days Steel, blast cleaned >10 N/mm2
After 3 daysDry brick>1.5 N/mm2
*100% Concrete failure
**100% Brick failure