EVERBUILD TECNIC® FIRE SEALANT 300
EVERBUILD TECNIC® FIRE SEALANT 300 is a five hour rated, one part, emulsion acrylic based, intumescent sealant that gives a firm yet flexible seal to joints in a variety of fire rated structures. Tested in accordance with BS EN 1366-4:2006 as detailed in Warrington Fire Research Report No.181967 (May 2009) The product, in suitably designed joints will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours. The selected fillers used in this formulation also make it suitable for use as an acoustic sealant.
- When exposed to heat, it swells greater than 3 x it’s original size, so creating a char that will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours.
- No priming required for most construction substrates.
- Joint movement capability of +/- 12.5%.
- For use in joints up to 50mm wide.
- Halogen free.
- Non slump - easy to apply and tool off.
- Tack free in 15 minutes.
- Over paintable.
- Excellent acoustic properties for sound deadening –average noise reduction of 29dB.