EVERBUILD® 501 Universal PVA Bond
EVERBUILD® 501 Universal PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilized, externally plasticised, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates. It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete and plasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections with improved resistance to salt permeation.
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete.
- Improves flexibility of sand cement products.
- Reduced water: cement ratio for equivalent workability.
- Improved frost resistance.
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster