EVERBUILD® EVERCRYL® ONE COAT
EVERBUILD® EVERCRYL® ONE COAT is a resin based, fibre re-enforced roof repair compound which is effective on all common roofing surfaces and types, giving an instant roof repair even in the wet and on wet surfaces. May also be applied in frosty conditions down to –5°C. EVERBUILD® EVERCRYL® ONE COAT is instantly waterproof when applied, so there is no fear of wash off, so emergency leaks can be tackled immediately as there is no need to wait for the rain to stop. EVERBUILD® EVERCRYL® ONE COAT is brush applied and dries to a smooth seamless flexible membrane. Because of the high level of fibre re-enforcement, EVERBUILD® EVERCRYL® ONE COAT will bridge small cracks and requires only a one-coat brush application to give instant and total water protection, even in areas subject to ponding. EVERBUILD® EVERCRYL® ONE COAT requires no primer on sound non-porous surfaces.
- May be applied in damp and wet conditions
- Instantly waterproof, perfect for emergency repairs
- Formulated from lightfast acrylic polymers to withstand sunlight for longer periods than traditional bitumen coatings
- Fibre re-enforced to bridge small cracks (except translucent)
- Primerless adhesion to most bituminous and non porous surfaces
- Fast and easy to apply, only one coat required