EVERBUILD® PINKGRIP DRYFIX® FR
A Revolutionary fast cure wall adhesive Foam
EVERBULD PINKGRIP DRYFIX FR DUAL FLOW is a revolutionary new type of fast curing adhesive foam that has been specially developed for the rapid installation of Plasterboard, Insulation Boards and other such materials such as Roof Decking and Floorboards. Conforms to EN 13501 (Fire classification of construction products and building elements Part 1: Classification using data from reaction to fire tests) Class E. Supplied in a pressurised canister EVERBULD PINKGRIP DRYFIX FR DUAL FLOW is applied with either an applicator gun or standard applicator nozzle. Note: Pinkgrip Dry Fix must only be applied using the Pinkgrip Dry Fix Applicator Gun, ordinary Foam Guns must not be used.
Pinkgrip Dry Fix FR provides significant time, labour and convenience benefits when compared to traditional dry wall adhesives, a summary as follows: QUICK
- 30% time saving over conventional dry wall adhesives.
- Board only needs holding for 1 minute
- Can be plastered in ONE HOUR
- Canister can be left on gun for immediate re-use
- No mixing
- No mess
- No water
- No bucket
- No dust
- No heavy bags to carry
- One can fixes up to 5 standard boards
- Can be applied to board or wall
- Works on solid walls, metal & timber studding
- Timed delay prevents post expansion once in position
- Helps to reduce cold bridging
- No nails or screws. No filling over or popping out.