EVERBUILD® STIXALL® Crystal Clear
Everbuild Stixall Crystal Clear is a one part, chemically curing sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies. It is specifically designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other and themselves.
EVERBUILD® STIXALL® Crystal Clear, based on hybrid polymer technology is the ultimate combined building adhesive and sealant, with the most Extreme power to both bond and seal virtually EVERYTHING to ANYTHING in virtually all conditions, even under water or in the rain! EVERBUILD® STIXALL® Crystal Clear offers almost limitless benefits as an adhesive and a sealant removing the previous application barriers associated with conventional products.
- High initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
- High bonding strength
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Certified to the harmonized European standard for Sealants for façade and sanitary use.
- Can be applied to Wet Surfaces
- Waterproof & Weatherproof
- Quick Curing.
- Overpaintable if required;with water based paints - test an inconspicuous area before use.
- Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +70°C
- Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents)
- Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc etc.