Sikadur®-52 Injection Normal
Sikadur®-52 Injection Normal is an epoxy based 2-part low viscosity injection resin specially formulated for crack injection work by either pressure injection or gravity feed techniques.
Available in 2 grades: Type N (Normal pot life) substrate temperature range +5°C to +30°C. Type LP (Long pot life) substrate temperature range +25°C to +40°C.
- Good adhesion to concrete, masonry, stone, steel and wood substrates
- Suitable for both, dry and damp conditions
- Maximum crack width 5,0 mm
- Good mechanical properties
- Usable at low temperatures
- Two grades for different climatic conditions
- Shrinkage free hardening
- High mechanical and adhesive strengths
- Hard but not brittle
- Low viscosity
- Injectable with single component pumps