Sika® Standard Drainage Membrane
Cavity Drainage System Membrane
The Sika® Cavity Drainage System consists of moulded high-density polyethylene and polypropylene membranes and fixing/sealing materials used as a water diversion system in the refurbishment or new construction of domestic and commercial buildings.
The Sika® Standard Drainage Membrane is an 8 mm polypropylene studded membrane.
- Fast track waterproofing solution for walls or floors
- Mechanical fixing plugs suitable for dry lining
- Suitable for use above and below ground
- Impermeable to water, gas and vapour
- Can be installed in conjunction with Sika® CD Channel and Pump System
- Can be over-screeded when used on floors
- Easily cut and installed