Sikasil® SG-20 is a 1-component, neutral-curing structural glazing silicone adhesive, which combines mechanical strength with high elongation. It is complying with EOTA ETAG 002 and provided with the CE-mark. It adheres excellent to a wide range of substrates.
- Meets requirements of EOTA ETAG 002 (carries ETA), EN 13022, ASTM C1184, ASTM C920 for Type S, Grade NS, Class 25 (movement capability ± 25 %)
- Structural silicone adhesive according to EOTA ETAG 002, DoP 61161179, certified by Factory Production Control Body 0757, certificate 0757-CPD-596-10-001 R1e, and provided with the CE-mark
- Design tensile strength for dynamic loads: σdes = 0.17 MPa (ETA)
- Fire rated class B1 (DIN 4102-1)
- Outstanding UV and weathering resistance
- Bonds excellent to glass, metals, coated metals, plastics and wood
- SNJF-VEC recognzied (product code: 2436)