SikaBond®-52 Wood Floor
SikaBond®-52 Wood Floor is a fast-curing elastic wood flooring adhesive for professional use. Ideal for bonding wood floors using liquid batten/beaded application. Use with solid, engineered, parquet wood floors and chipboard.
- 1-component, ready to use.
- Fast curing properties.
- Floor can be sanded after 12 hours (full surface bonding, +23°C / 50% r. h., up to 1 mm adhesive thickness).
- Excellent workability, very easy to extrude.
- Good initial tack.
- Elastic, footfall sound-dampening adhesive.
- Suitable for most common types of wood floors.
- Especially suitable for problematic woods including beech, maple and bamboo.
- Suitable for bonding wood floors directly onto old ceramic tiles.
- Reduces stress to the substrate: the elastic adhesive reduces stress transfer between the wood floor and the substrate.
- Suitable for use with subfloor heating.
- Compensates for some substrate unevenness.
- Adhesive can be sanded.
- Solvent free.