EVERBUILD® No Waste Expanding Foam
EVERBUILD® No Waste Expanding Foam is a handheld foam that allows part-used cans to be saved and used again and has a shelf life of 24 months, compared with 12 months for conventional foams. Its unique safety valve will not clog or leak.
- Long shelf Life
- Re-usability – canister may easily be re-used again
- Safer valve design - Rubber-free valve gives no leaky or sticky valves
- Safety in transport – Internal valve reduces potential of impact damage. Canister may be transported/stored in horizontal as well as vertical position
- Once applied, EVERBUILD® No Waste Expanding Foam expands greatly on application to 100%-150% of its original volume.
- Once cured it can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour