EVERBUILD® B2 Handheld Fire Foam
EVERBUILD® B2 Handheld Fire Foam is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties. The foam expands on application 1.5 - 2 times its original volume and meets the requirements of DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials and BS476 Part 20. Fire rated up to 2 hours in certain joint configurations. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5oC to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its can volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.