Sikalastic® 625 - Liquid Applied Roof Waterproofing Membrane
Sikalastic-625® is a single component, cold-applied, moisture-triggered polyurethane membrane. It cures to form a seamless, durable and weather-resistant waterproofing solution for exposed roof areas.
- Single component, ready to use.
- Cold applied.
- Easy and quick application – by spray, brush or roller.
- Economic – provides a cost efficient life cycle extension of failing roofs.
- Seamless membrane based upon moisture-triggered chemistry.
- Vapour permeable.
- Retains flexibility at low temperatures.
- Fast curing, develops early rain resistance.
- Minimal disruption and low maintenance.
- Elastic properties – tolerant of thermal movement.
- Flexible, impact resistant membrane.
- Can be applied all year round above 2°C.
- Waterproofing of flat and pitched roof structures.
- Treatment of new construction and refurbishment of existing structures.
- Applicable to existing concrete, roofing felt, brickwork, asbestos cement decks (subject to condition and priming requirements).
- European Technical Approval No. ETA – 12/0788.
- External fire performance: BRoof (t4) and classification under BS476-3: 2004 EXT.F.AC allowing unrestricted use under the current building regulations.