Sikalastic 618 Liquid Applied Roof Waterproofing Membrane
Sikalastic®-618 is a single component, cold-applied, moisture-triggered polyurethane membrane. It cures to form a seamless, durable and weather-resistant waterproofing solution for exposed roof areas. Easy and quick application of reinforced roofing systems with Sika Reemat. Sikalastic®-618 provides a cost efficient life cycle extension of failing roofs.
- Waterproofing of flat and pitched roof structures.
- Treatment of new construction and refurbishment of existing structures.
- Applicable to existing concrete, roofing felt, brickwork.
- European Technical Approval No. ETA – 12/0316.
- External fire performance: BRoof (t4) and classification under BS476-3: 2004 EXT.F.AA