Sika® Unitherm® Concrete W
Sika® Unitherm® Concrete W is a water based fire protection coating system for concrete, masonry and brickwork located in interior situations, i.e. not exposed to weathering.
Sika® Unitherm® Concrete W forms an insulating carbon char foam under the effect of heat or fire and protects the concrete substrate against heat and fire.
- Protection of concrete, masonry and brickwork against fire or heat
- Delays heat transfer through walls in case of fire
- Ecological and efficient water based coating, lowest material consumption
- Free of halogens and aromatic solvents, VOC < 1 g/l
- Meets CO2 SD (Class C1) > 50m without any additional coating
- Direct application on concrete. No need of primer or scrim
- Simple and easy application
- Third party approved repair mortars of the Sika MonoTop® range
- Individual coloration possible by use of topcoat