Sustainable development responds to trends that will shape our future flooring business. Sika invests strongly in the development of energy efficiency solutions, resource efficiency solutions, climate protection solutions and air quality solutions.
Install Sikafloor® systems that meet your aesthetic and technical requirements
- Sika ComfortFloor® provides high quality of life with an excellent acoustic performance and freedom of design.
- Sika ComfortFloor® is robust and fully bonded to the con-crete creating a monolithic floor.
- Sika ComfortFloor® is biologically resistant and withstands the impacts of cleaning and use of detergents and desinfectants.
- Sika ComfortFloor® contributes to points in various green building programs.
- Sika ComfortFloor® has a lower carbon footprint since it does not need any cementitious underlayment.
- Sika ComfortFloor® does not need any adhesive.
- Sika ComfortFloor® is easy to clean as it is seamless.
Design an industrial floor that will last
- Sikafloor® PurCem® has a high resistance against chemical, mechanical and thermal attack.
- Sikafloor® PurCem® contributes to points in various green building programs.
- Sikafloor® PurCem® installed in thickness above 6 mm has superior thermal resistance.
- Sikafloor® PurCem® has a seamless surface that requires less cleaning and maintenance which therefore requires less energy and less cleaning materials.
- The new Sika® PurCem® Gloss has a lower carbon footprint compared to other thin competitive technologies.
Select an approved Sikafloor® "Cleanroom suitable material"
- With the Sikafloor® CR (cleanroom) there is no need for ad-ditional adhesive, underlayment, or damp-proof membranes.
- Sikafloor® CR is seamless – with no joints and no welding.
- The Sikafloor® CR contributes to various green building programs.
- Sika offers a full range of flooring, coatings and sealants solutions for clean rooms: Sikafloor®, Sikagard® and Sikaflex.
- Sikafloor®, Sikagard® and Sikaflex® CSM (clean room suitable material) systems are very low in airborne molecular contamination to provide the cleanest air quality for clean rooms.
- Sikafloor® CR has a lower energy demand compared to com-petitive safety PVC solutions.
Select lightweight material for your building
Car Parking Areas
- Sikafloor® has en excellent aesthetic appearance.
- Sikafloor® is easier to clean and maintain compared with asphalt. ́ Sikafloor® provides protection for the concrete and prevents the ingress of water and chloride.
- Sikafloor® contributes to points in various green building programs.
- Sikafloor® contributes with lower weight to the structure compared with asphalt.
- Sikafloor® has lower energy and resoure demand during the installation phase compared with asphalt.